Thursday, September 04, 2008

"Kids"- a 29 month Lauren update

"What are the kids' names at my sool?" "I want 2 mommies like Jake has." "I love you like three mommies". "Papa, you can fix anything." . "Daddy, thank you, you're my hero!" "One more thing, one more thing to tell you..." "I can't do that!" "I don't have time!" "I pulled Sadie's hair today at sool. I don't push Dennis because Dennis is my best friend. Dennis tells me not to push him but Sadie didn't say not to." "I want a nap. I don't want a nap. I want a nap. I don't want a nap!" "I wanna go to the playground right now." "Can we go to 'lexa's sool and play with 'lexa?" "I want to give this book to Baby Lolo. I share. " "What are the kids' names? At the party? Right, Sienna and Amber. I like Sienna. She a nice girl. I played with her. We girls, girls in the tent." "I got a boo boo on my toe. This other toe is okay. I'm okay. I'm fiiiiiiiiine" (through tears.) "I wanna go to Dr. Woo. I wanna go right now. I don't wait. I can't wait." "Thank you, Daddy, for the Band-Aid. You a nice man. You help me."

"Lauren, Aunt Jan can look at your toe. Did you know that she is a nurse? And Ammy went to nursing school, too." Lauren: "*I* go to nursery school!"

No comments: