Friday, September 05, 2008

Greek fest

LA's Greek Fest is this weekend. Lauren & I are going, we had a lot of fun last year. Live music, dancing, carnival rides and delicious Greek food, what's not to love? I am not sure yet if we'll be there tonight, tomorrow night or Sunday. If anyone wants to join us, let me know.

Oh, and my mom was doing geneology on our Italian side and it turns out I'm part Greek, that is, in B.C. or something, our ancestors lived in Greece and migrated to Italy.

Either way, man, Mediterranean food is the way to go. If I could only eat Greek and Italian food the rest of my life, I could die happy. Right now I'm munching on some Artisan olive bread from Ralph's which is so so so so good I wish I could upload a chunk of it onto blogger for you all to share!

No comments: