Amazon SearchBox

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jake ate chocolate...

but luckily, it was white chocolate. It was one half pound of Ghiardelli white chocolate, which I left out on the counter. I was worried about the little guy, until I searched and according to this page, white chocolate does not have high levels of toxin to dogs, so he'd have to eat hundreds of pounds of it to get poisoned. Only two squares of baking chocolate would have poisoned him, though. Good thing it was white!

and p.s., Lauren has now had chocolate, too. A few days ago, she grabbed a dark-chocolate M & M cookie I was munching on, and helped herself to some bites. She liked it!

No comments: