Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bargain Stores

Lisa, this one's for you. You asked about GTM, so here's the link. Everyone else, if you're ever in San Diego, you should check out this place. Oh, and if you want to know where to get a good deal on something, ask my brother. He is really spectacular, the king of online bargains. GTM is one of the few b & m stores he frequents. Anyway, there is a store in Santee (also one in Lemon Grove) where Costco sends their returned & overstocked items. In some ways, it is like a giant 99 cent store, but with slightly nicer things.

Deals I have gotten: $10.99 for a 72-pack of Huggies diapers. $32 for a brushed nickel faucet set. $1.99 for Kirkland brand contact lens solution. $.40 each for bottles of Perrier water. My parents got their giant TV there, and we sometimes buy DVDs as well. I could go on, but I won't. Anyway, if you go, check the website first for a coupon, they sometimes have 30% off anything in the store.

No comments: