Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shaking!

Anyone else feel this? If you were wondering where specifically I lived, it must be exactly at the epicenter! Lotsa shaking going on and I felt and aftershake.

Oh, in 2001 we were at the epicenter of another quake where stuff fell off the walls and some potted plants broke, but hardly anyone noticed it except the people in my immediate neighborhood and Beverly Hills to the north. I remember it because it freaked me out, but then September 11 happened and it seemed insignificant.

Any time there's an earthquake in this part of the world I always freak out a little bit because I'm not sure if it's a huge quake and we're feeling the tail end, or just a little one we're in the middle of. When I said I like being in the center of all the action, this isn't what I meant!

No comments: