Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome Baby Mina

Welcome to the world, baby Mina Jane! Congratulations to Kate & Mark. She was born last night, 8 pounds 12 ounces, 19 inches long. A new buddy for Lauren! I will post a link to her picture in a few days if it's okay, when I can ask her parents' permission first. :)

And a belated congrats to Alex & Jill on the birth of baby Laurel last month. And to Amy & Charles the month before, for tying the knot. And to Dan & Jen for buying a house, they close escrow in a few weeks. And to Helen for winning a radio station contest trip to Jamaica! And to Jenna, very belatedly, on the new job. And so on and so on and so on. Such exciting news all around that I haven't written about. Please post if I missed something. And please post if you're Mina's parents and want to give me the okay to put her pic up!

No comments: