Monday, May 02, 2011

William 5 month update

William is sleeping right now as I type this, looking angelic and completely wiped out. He had a busy day, crawling a few feet this morning, eating oatmeal for the 3rd time, and giggling a lot with his sister. We went to Costco for the 3rd time in his life, and this time, his sister got in the cart beside him. He was SO thrilled with this that he laughed out loud and threw his head back and squealed with delight.

This month, he discovered his toes and that's one of his favorite pasttimes. When he wakes up, I unzip his sleepsack and first thing he does is check to make sure they're still there. His other favorite toy is a set of my stainless steel measuring spoons. Or maybe they're aluminum. Anyway, he likes them so much that I bought him another set at an estate sale, which we keep in the car. I can tell if he is awake back there by whether or not I can hear them jingling. The other day I cooked something and went to use the measuring spoons in the kitchen and looking crestfallen that I had taken his toy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: