Monday, July 21, 2008

Karma

Think good thoughts and send good vibes my way today, please! And for the next few days. I'll finally (cross fingers) be having the trial for that car accident 3 years ago. Just can't wait to get it over with. I am so so so so nervous about testifying and about everything. I'm realizing I don't like public speaking (duh! most people don't!) and I don't like public confrontation, so about the worst thing to imagine is having to defend myself on cross examination in front of a group of strangers judging me. Yeck! Can't I just text it in?

XXOOXXOOX,
Me

UPDATE: Got all dressed, went down there, and the trial couldn't proceed yet because not enough jurors had shown up today for jury duty! Grrrrrrrr..........save your good vibes for me until tomorrow, I'll need them all then!

No comments: