Sunday, March 18, 2012

Disney, baby!

Last week I was invited to an event for Disneybaby.com. I'm not normally someone who goes nuts for Mickey Mouse insignia.  So I was surprised at how much I actually liked their new baby line.  The company seems to take the reputation of their name very seriously and only work with high quality brands.  Their new offerings are more reminiscent of Disney than "in your face" Disney.  They've put together Disneybaby.com as a magnet site that pulls all of their officially licensed baby products into one place.  So if, say, you're at a baby shower and see someone open a Pooh mobile that you had your eye on, you will find out exactly where to buy it by searching Disneybaby, from there you can buy it on Amazon, Target, Babies R' Us, Giggle, etc. with just one click.

I was able to see and touch the new items from the spring line, and here were my favorites:

  •  "Lion King" changing pad.  It felt soooo soft and plush.  I loved how it reminded me of Lion King yet could also fit into the decor of anyone who just liked animal prints.  From Disney: "Turn baby's nursery into a sleeptime safari with the new Disney Baby The Lion King Nursery Collection. The collection furnishes parents with everything they need to outfit a nursery, including a 4-piece crib bedding set, modern canvas wall art, a musical mobile and an animal print window valance, among other wildly adorable items."


  • Their new bodysuits which have 2 sets of snaps so baby can wear them longer or as Disney puts it "The only infant bodysuit with a patent-pending design that "grows" with baby, the DISNEY CUDDLY BODYSUIT™ features a second row of snaps for an inch of longer wear." Great idea! These 101 Dalmations bodysuits were especially cute.


  • Lavender and Chamomile scented baby wash. I had a chance to wash my hands with it and it smelled like baby perfume, mmm!  Not overpowering, but a sweet and innocent fragrance.   These Winnie the Pooh Water Activated Disposable Washcloths are a great idea for clean-ups on the go, when you want a sweet smelling babe.

Fo
r more Disney Baby, visit Disneybaby.com


Disclaimer: I was provided with lunch and a gift bag.  The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: