Monday, January 10, 2011

William 2 month update

Well, I have a "newborn" no longer!  Yesterday, William hit the 2 month mark and today he had his doctor visit and first set of shots.  :(  We didn't give him the recommended hepatitus shot at the hospital because we did not think he would be having sex in his first few months of life.  The kid's "advanced", but not that advanced!  Anyway, he got it today.  The shot, not the sex.  And he's weighing in at 15 pounds, 12 ounces and measuring 24 1/2 inches long.  That's the 98th percentile for height, weight and also head size, which I didn't write down because I don't really care about it.  I can tell you which of my friends are tall, which weigh a lot but ask me who has a big head and I have no clue.

So, you must be wondering what the kid is up to these days.  Or you must not give a shit but you are taking time out of your busy day, anyway, to read this, and I'm going to tell you.  He is able to stand up by himself, smile at us, make that face where he pretends to pout but with a twinkle in his eye and instead smiles, hold up his own head and...oh, he can do our taxes this year!  Okay, maybe not that last one.  He can provide tax assistance by being our second deduction, though, yay!  And okay, maybe not that first one either.  He can sort of "stand" if we put him in a standing position and also hold him loosely, it feels like he's standing though!  So can we count it?  Think I will!

No comments: