Monday, March 01, 2010

Quotes from the "Lee"

"I'm not PIP, don't call me PIP. You can call me Lee! Or just Lauren, how about that?"
***********************

On smelling my new lotion: "Mmm, that smells like a bee!"
-"A bee?"
-"Yes, like a bee that has been pollinating lots of beautiful flowers"
***********************

"What I want to be when I grow up is a checker for the Yankees."
-"A checker?"
-"Yes, well, the Dodgers won't let girls do it so I will have to work for the Yankees. The checker is the person who makes sure, when they have games all over, that everyone gets on the plane! Like I will say 'Derek Jeter, are you here?' and go and find Derek Jeter and get him on the plane!"
**********************
6 months ago, same question:
"What I want to be when I grow up is a doctor AND a nurse! So people don't have to wait!"

No comments: