Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rasta baby



Lauren loves her reggae music, which is really funny because Ryan and I between us have hundreds of CDs (about 30 for me and the rest are his) and found that we own only ONE reggae CD, Bob Marley and the Wailers, "Legend". Lauren and I listen to this every day, and sometimes she asks for it by name-"Bob" or "Bobby". Not that we mind his music, but after the two hundredth time, we don't clap our hands with glee at it like our daughter.

Well yesterday we were at Farmers' Market when I met this musician who does reggae songs for children. At Farmers' Market, I am the living embodiment of the phrase "a fool and his money are soon parted" and tend to spend every last dollar in my wallet buying wild amounts of produce that ends up rotting, handmade baby hats, potted plants, and other things I didn't know I even wanted. So since I met the musician on the backside, I didn't have $15 cash left to buy the CD, but when I told Ryan about it, he decided we must all go back next week and he'll get it for Lauren's birthday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: