Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diapers deal

I have been getting Pampers for less than 10 cents a diaper (sorry, cloth diapering, I tried, but with all of the dryer problems, it wasn't meant to be for now!)and here is how:

On Amazon, you can get a  huge of of 244 size 3 diapers for $44.40.  Here's how to get the price down to $22.20:
This is the box I selected:



Then join Amazon mom and get 15% off from now on, then sign up for "Subscribe and Save" (remember to cancel it if you don't want to automatically get the order again, at the 30% discount) and get another 15% off (so 30% off diapers from now on) and then there was a 20% off coupon in Parents magazine to save even more.  Free shipping, no tax, and I didn't have to lug them home, can't beat that! :)

So then you get it for 50% off total, or $22.20 which is 9 cents per diaper!

If anyone has a Parents' magazine lying around and you're not going to use the 20% code, could you please email it to me?  I am going to place another order soon.  :)

No comments: